Welcome to CRR
The Centre for Refugee Research (CRR) is an interdisciplinary research centre at UNSW. CRR focuses on international refugee flows, internally displaced people, forced migration and resettlement issues. It conducts research, education and advocacy programs, partnering with community based refugee organisations, in relation to the:
• Nexus between refugee circumstances overseas and the resettlement experience in developed countries
• Identification of and response to the most vulnerable refugees, in particular women and girls at risk.
CRR adopts a human rights framework and engages principles of community development and social justice in all its work.
Visit the 2011 Refugee Conference website to view presentations.
- Honourable mentionPosted: 13th June
- Refugee women speak outPosted: 16th December
- Refugees in Malaysia - Eileen Pittaway on ABC Life MattersPosted: 14th June
- INVITATION FOR SUBMISSIONS TO 2013 UNHCR-NGO CONSULTATIONSPosted: 2nd April