Welcome to CRR
The Centre for Refugee Research (CRR) is an interdisciplinary research centre at UNSW. CRR focuses on international refugee flows, internally displaced people, forced migration and resettlement issues. It conducts research, education and advocacy programs, partnering with community based refugee organisations, in relation to the:
• Nexus between refugee circumstances overseas and the resettlement experience in developed countries
• Identification of and response to the most vulnerable refugees, in particular women and girls at risk.
CRR adopts a human rights framework and engages principles of community development and social justice in all its work.
- Advocacy at the UNHCR Annual Consultations with NGOS in June 2014Posted: 24th February
- I’m beginning to rather dislike the term ‘refugee’...Posted: 17th December
- Honourable mentionPosted: 13th June
- Refugee women speak outPosted: 16th December